ABOUT ME
Lisa
Email
View My Complete Profile Here
----------------------------

LINKS
Lisa Slotsve Photography
NEW BLOG NEW BLOG
Subscribe with Bloglines ----------------------------

PREVIOUS POSTS
07.07.07
Is that you Rachel?
My second senior of 2008 - Meet Jake
Meet Natalie
We will be on vacation
I could have photographed her all day...
Family Time
Oh how you have grown...
exciting changes
One Year Old! Meet Owen

----------------------------

ARCHIVES
September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 January 2008
----------------------------

Little Leo..
Tuesday, July 24, 2007 at 6:46 AM


Say hello to little Leo and his family. This photo shoot was on one of those very hot days, you know, where it is almost 90 degrees by 8 am, Yet little Leo and his family were amazing. I could have photographed him all day..and I told his parents that. He is such a little charmer, I fell for him immediately. Above is one of my favorite shots from the session where he is peeking out while his parents are looking at him. What a gorgeous little guy. I can see why his is so sweet, cute and likable, his parents were equally as much fun to photograph. Thanks for the fun morning!








2 comments

2 Comments:

what a cutie, can't wait to see the rest!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:40 AM  

and Tati seconds

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment