ABOUT ME
Lisa
Email
View My Complete Profile Here
----------------------------

LINKS
Lisa Slotsve Photography
NEW BLOG NEW BLOG
Subscribe with Bloglines ----------------------------

PREVIOUS POSTS
One Year Old! Meet Owen
The Kates
When they are up for anything ....
Those eyes..those cheeks..
tractors + sisters = fun
and more Seniors...
I usually can decide...
3 reasons I love high school seniors
little beauty
Baby Blues

----------------------------

ARCHIVES
September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 January 2008
----------------------------

exciting changes
Monday, June 25, 2007 at 8:15 PM
Many things have been happening around Lisa Slotsve Photography. ... They will soon be announced here. One of the most exciting is the new Lease on my studio in Minneapolis. It is located in the heart of the warehouse district above a great coffee shop. Most of my sessions will still be on-location, but this serves as a great place for client meetings and session options. I am excited to have the place and hope to have your session there soon. The second is the launch of my new website at www.lisaslotsvephotography.com stay tuned as the launch will be announced here. I just want to take this time to thank all my amazing clients. I truly think I have been blessed with the best clients ever! Looking forward to our next session!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment