ABOUT ME
Lisa
Email
View My Complete Profile Here
----------------------------

LINKS
Lisa Slotsve Photography
NEW BLOG NEW BLOG
Subscribe with Bloglines ----------------------------

PREVIOUS POSTS
The Kates
When they are up for anything ....
Those eyes..those cheeks..
tractors + sisters = fun
and more Seniors...
I usually can decide...
3 reasons I love high school seniors
little beauty
Baby Blues
and baby makes three...

----------------------------

ARCHIVES
September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 January 2008
----------------------------

One Year Old! Meet Owen
Thursday, June 14, 2007 at 8:57 PM






Wow, this little guy had the bluest eyes I have ever seen. He happens to be cousins with a cute little baby you many recognize on my blog (clue: she is sleeping above a phone). There are also some twins on the blog he is related to. I happen to think he looks a lot like one who's name begins with a C. Little Own is going to be a ladies man. He smiled and flirted and just had a great time. What a perfect little 1 year old. Happy Birthday Owen. Thanks so much for letting me spend the morning with you and mom!






1 comments

1 Comments:

I'm proud to be Owen's aunt. You have captured him beautifully!

By Blogger Seeker, at 6:28 AM  

Post a Comment