ABOUT ME
Lisa
Email
View My Complete Profile Here
----------------------------

LINKS
Lisa Slotsve Photography
NEW BLOG NEW BLOG
Subscribe with Bloglines ----------------------------

PREVIOUS POSTS
My second senior of 2008 - Meet Jake
Meet Natalie
We will be on vacation
I could have photographed her all day...
Family Time
Oh how you have grown...
exciting changes
One Year Old! Meet Owen
The Kates
When they are up for anything ....

----------------------------

ARCHIVES
September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 January 2008
----------------------------

Is that you Rachel?
Friday, July 20, 2007 at 2:54 PM
Wow you have grown..into a very wonderful, beautiful, amazing girl. It seems like yesterday you were a little girl dancing at my wedding. It has been such a blessing to watch you grow, and thank you for letting me "capture" it every time you visit. Rachel is my cousin and she and her brother are 2 of my favorite people to photograph in the world. They have the most amazing eyes...and parents! Thanks Rachel and Bonnie, can't wait for your next visit.





















.....and here is one of my favorite from the session (for those of you who know my obsession with sun flare!) . Rachel & Jake...





0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment