ABOUT ME
Lisa
Email
View My Complete Profile Here
----------------------------

LINKS
Lisa Slotsve Photography
NEW BLOG NEW BLOG
Subscribe with Bloglines ----------------------------

PREVIOUS POSTS
Happy Birthday Beautiful
Meet Isla
My first national interview
So many sessions..
Moving..
and she is born...
Baby Maxwell
Urban Baby..
The new LOOK
When I arrived

----------------------------

ARCHIVES
September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 January 2008
----------------------------

What do you get when you mix...
Tuesday, September 25, 2007 at 9:30 PM







2 blondies and a bridge? well...some FUN pictures. These 2 little ones were so much fun to work with. I am sure you can see the joy in their eyes. Little Olivia goes to preschool with my son, and from the first day when you drop your little baby off at preschool, you search around for others that feel the same way...and that you can relate to. Little Olivia's mom was someone I clicked with right away and I feel so blessed to have been chosen to capture her lively, fun, gorgeous children. I received a wonderful email the next day from their mother telling me they were still talking about how much fun they had...that is the biggest compliment ever - thanks for making my day! Enjoy the peek!








0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment