ABOUT ME
Lisa
Email
View My Complete Profile Here
----------------------------

LINKS
Lisa Slotsve Photography
NEW BLOG NEW BLOG
Subscribe with Bloglines ----------------------------

PREVIOUS POSTS
The new LOOK
When I arrived
An article in the Star Tribune
Little Man Jack
New Life
Little Leo..
07.07.07
Is that you Rachel?
My second senior of 2008 - Meet Jake
Meet Natalie

----------------------------

ARCHIVES
September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 January 2008
----------------------------

Urban Baby..
Thursday, August 16, 2007 at 8:47 AM

I had the great pleasure of photographing little Roz recently... and I am even more LUCKY because she has signed on with the baby plan (that means I get to photograph this gorgeous little girl 2 more times! lucky me!) She was so much fun! Talk about a trendy tot! Little Roz lives right in downtown Minneapolis in a loft over looking the city, she is amazingly calm, beautiful, and just lives the life of a little uber cute urban baby! I cant wait until our next session. Her parents were like old friend immediately! Thanks for the great time! Your gallery will be live in the next few days!



1 comments

1 Comments:

We had such a wonderful time during Rozlyn's shoot! We cannot wait until we can see all the pictures.

By Blogger Lippert Family, at 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment