ABOUT ME
Lisa
Email
View My Complete Profile Here
----------------------------

LINKS
Lisa Slotsve Photography
NEW BLOG NEW BLOG
Subscribe with Bloglines ----------------------------

PREVIOUS POSTS
Moving..
and she is born...
Baby Maxwell
Urban Baby..
The new LOOK
When I arrived
An article in the Star Tribune
Little Man Jack
New Life
Little Leo..

----------------------------

ARCHIVES
September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 January 2008
----------------------------

So many sessions..
Tuesday, September 18, 2007 at 3:16 PM
so little time. The past couple of weeks have been a little crazy. My beautiful grandmother passed away, I had 2 computers crash. and in addition, my little one ended up in the ER with his first set of stitches. When it rains it pours!

Recently I have had quite a few sessions...so thank you everyone for your patience as your sessions get online and your sneak peeks arrive on the blog. I have the most AMAZING clients and I thank each and everyone of you for your patience and for allowing me to capture your children's unique..amazing...lives so you can cherish the art forever! Keep checking back for your sneak peek!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment