ABOUT ME
Lisa
Email
View My Complete Profile Here
----------------------------

LINKS
Lisa Slotsve Photography
NEW BLOG NEW BLOG
Subscribe with Bloglines ----------------------------

PREVIOUS POSTS
3 reasons I love high school seniors
little beauty
Baby Blues
and baby makes three...
Oh Brother!
Back from Vegas
Centennial Class of 2008
It's my party..
A New Chapter Approaches
Which Picture to Pick??

----------------------------

ARCHIVES
September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 January 2008
----------------------------

I usually can decide...
Tuesday, April 24, 2007 at 9:23 AM
but this was a tough one! I have always felt one of my gifts was just "seeing" which conversion looks best on an image. Often I see a picture - or life for that matter - and say to myself, "SELF, that HAS TO BE IN COLOR...or...this would definitely looks best in black and white.."

But this one, This image of Ethan has me stumped. I LOVE it in both black and white. This little guy was perfect. Thank you so much for the session! ..and by the way..which one do you like best??



3 comments

3 Comments:

COLOR....so that you can see his PURPLE Vikings shirt!!! :D

By Blogger Cajunvike, at 11:07 AM  

I like the black and white

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:55 PM  

B&W!!! The focal point is entirely in his eyes. Such natural beauty and instensity - even without the color. GORGEOUS!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:47 AM  

Post a Comment